I am making this section as I am getting this question a lot. Here is an example on how to make a mask of a bear or anything else.
To make this work you need to have a 3ds file. You can get it from sites like TurboSquid,
or others that offer free 3ds models. Be careful, as some costs money.
- Go to TurboSquid.
- Write 'bear' in the search box.
- Click on Lower Prices to get the free models.
- Choose one that you like.
- Download the 3ds file.
- Now, you need to make a mask from this. You will need a program that creates masks.
- Download and install the Stereogram Explorer program.
- This program can generate masks from 3ds models. Put your 3ds file into the program,
rotate it, zoom, do what ever you want with it.
- So, now you have the mask that you need. You can make the stereogram using stereogram
explorer since you already installed it or from this site (here you have more patterns
to choose from).
Hope that this quick guide is helpful enough to get you started. Be careful as not
all 3ds files work (most will do the trick, but with a couple of tries you can easily
find one that works for you).